YOU WANT THE BEST DENTAL CARE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES… SO DO WE.
Going to the dentist can be an intimidating experience, especially for your first visit. It is completely normal to feel anxious about your upcoming appointment. Rest assured that you and your family will feel comfortable and happy, since the first moment you walk through our doors to every time you visit our practice. To make your visit as pleasant and successful as possible, we prepare an overview of what you can expect below:
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Before your visit
- Call us at (703) 243-8288 or click HERE to book your appointment
- Fill out your patient paperwork.
- Also, don’t forget to bring:
- Your insurance card
- Your smile
- Next, imagine actually enjoying your visit to a dentist. That’s what we can do for you.
- First, we will discuss your medical and dental history as well as your goals for dental health.
- Afterward, a full mouth set of digital x-rays will be taken. Along with this, we will complete a thorough oral cancer screening, TMJ evaluation, measure your gums to check for gum disease, and examine your teeth for cavities, wear, and fractures.
- We will advise you if anything abnormal and create a plan for any treatment you feel is necessary. If you do not require treatment for gum disease, you will also receive a healthy mouth cleaning.
- Finally, your personal treatment plan will be presented to you and we can answer any questions you might have regarding the treatment or financial considerations.
Your first appointment gives us the opportunity to learn more about you and for you to get to know our team. At Cherrydale Family Dental, we value the relationships and trust we build with our patients as we help them achieve a healthy, happy smile. We are so excited to welcome you to our dental family. If you have any questions or concerns about your first appointment, please call us at (703) 243-8288.